About Me

My photo
Ever since I was a very little girl writing is all I ever had to express myself. I am not one to talk to people; never really had anyone there for me at least not anyone who stuck around. What you are reading here is highly personal; more than you'll want to know about me. . .but it is my link to sanity. . .

Friday, October 14, 2005

A song can say it ALL

I want somebody to share - share the rest of my life
Share my inner-most thoughts
Know my intimate details
Someone who'll stand by my side & give me support
And in return he'll get my support
He will listen to me when I want to speak about the world we live in and life in general
Though my views may be wrong - they may even be perverted
He'll hear me out and won't easily be converted to my way of thinking - in fact he'll often disagree
But at the end of it all - he will understand me

I want somebody who cares for me passionately - with every thought and with every breath
Someone who'll help me see things in a different light
All the things I detest - I will almost like
I don't want to be tied to anyone's strings - I carefull try to avoid those things
But when I'm asleep - I want somebody who will put their arms around me, kiss me tenderly
Though things like this make me sick
In a case like this - I'll get away with it

-Depeche Mode - Somebody

Of course all the "he's" were originally "she's" in the song - but I took the liberty of making that change in order to apply to me. This is the one song that puts everything exactly as it should be.

No comments: