About Me

My photo
Ever since I was a very little girl writing is all I ever had to express myself. I am not one to talk to people; never really had anyone there for me at least not anyone who stuck around. What you are reading here is highly personal; more than you'll want to know about me. . .but it is my link to sanity. . .

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Morning Glory

Ahh…
The first morning dew

The sun is rising
The fog is lifting

I uncurl myself to accept
All the morning has to offer

The quenching drops of dew
The sun’s warming rays

The Glory of the morning is mine alone
I release my beauty for few to see

Midday is arriving
I have drunk all the dew
The sun’s rays are burning

I must re-curl myself-
I must hide from the world

My day is done
I will return
But only in the
Glory of Morning

No comments: